SALAMATU SULEIMAN is seasoned Legal practitioner. She holds LLM with distinction from the London School of Economics and Political Science University of London England. She is also a member of several Professional associations. She was a Minister of State II Foreign Affairs (2010-2011), Minister of Women Affairs and Social Development (2008-2011), Secretary to the securities and Exchange Commission and Director Legal Services, Legal Adviser Aluminium Smelter Company of Nigeria Limited (ALSCON), and Company Secretary Continental Merchant Bank Nigeria Plc.
- Pictures: Coalition of women groups in Plateau organise solidarity walk for Late Ochanya November 8, 2018
- RED CARD Movement against Bad Governance Launched in Plateau State July 7, 2018
- Herdsmen Killings: Despite humanitarian concerns, Women group confident in Nigeria July 6, 2018
- #WomanCrushWednesday – Celebrating Pastor Esther Ibanga from Nigeria July 5, 2018
- PRESS RELEASE: STOP THE KILLINGS! June 27, 2018
- The Role of Women in Countering Terror in Nigeria June 14, 2018